Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Denim Dreams

I've got my creative mojo back! It's been a long time since I was inspired to actually create fashion- and I've finally been inspired again. I am in the process of refurbishing a denim jacket. Yesterday I went to the Salvation Army and bought one, and came home and bleached it, and destroyed the edges a bit with scissors. My next step was to put studs on it, which is where I hit a road block. I went to about five craft and/or fabric stores...none of which sold studs! So I've ordered a bunch of silver pyramid studs online, and am now just waiting for them to arrive. In the meantime, here are some of my denim jacket inspiration pictures. 








1 comment:

  1. I love rivets, it's always good to have inspiration to customize our own parts.

    ReplyDelete